It is by inaugurating the first coliving building in France, just up the road from the Vieux Port in Marseille and set across more than 4000m2, that THE BABEL COMMUNITY revolutionised the French real estate market in November 2017.
A building designed with its occupants in mind.
Young, nomad, free, and nonetheless demanding. Social and committed within the community.
The building is hybrid.
- Fully equipped accommodation that is flexible and extremely affordable
- A big gymnasium for yoga classes
- A restaurant open from 8am to midnight for members as well as for locals,
- A large coworking space to nurture and grow professional projects and initiatives in a friendly atmosphere,
- A place to meet up, to learn about oneself and others, and bring one’s projects to life, be they personal or professional.
Everything comes together under a larger ecosystem of services and entertainment (conciergerie, events, cleaning services, room-services).
THE BABEL COMMUNITY is set to open 25 buildings across Europe by 2025.